Class Schedule for Yoga Gallery and Healing Arts in Winston Salem
Wednesdays 9:00 am & 6:00 pm
Instructor, Judi Maloy
Learn to align your yoga poses correctly, open your shoulders, free your hips and elongate your spine.
Get your class card HERE.
Modern Mommy Flow & Restorewith Bridget Orengo
Through movement we will begin to generate our internal heat, and emanate our powers as women; while adding a sense of calm and reflection that will rejuvenate our powers as mothers.
Get your class card HERE.
Sunday by Donation 4-5pm
Get your class card HERE
Schedule - May - August 2016
Items below in BOLD are workshops. For more info, please visit our WORKSHOPS page.
ONLY June 6, 13, 20 & 27
ALIGN AND FLOW
(ends May 23)
HEART and BODY FLOW
Starts May 12
5 Elements Yoga
June 15-July 20
9:00 -10:15 a.m.
10:00 - 11:15 a.m.
ROCK 'N ROLL MODERATE FLOW
MODERN MOMMIES FLOW AND RESTORATION
May 13, 27 & June 10, 24
SOUND JOURNEY THROUGH THE CHAKRAS
10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
VINYASA WITH MUSIC & PHILOSOPHY
1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
May 22 ONLY
Yoga’s Answer to Suffering
4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
July 9 ONLY
RESTORATIVE YOGA, MEDITATION and LIVE MUSIC
Courtney Branch & Jacob ($25 & $30)
- PLEASE BE ON TIME – OR EARLY!
• BEFORE class begins please tell your teacher if you have a heart condition, are pregnant or have any injuries or health condition that may affect your practice.
• For your comfort, do not eat a large meal less than 2 hours before class.
• Use time in the studio before class to slow down, unhook from your day and go inward. If you must chat, chat softly.
• Be prepared to practice barefoot with stretchy, comfortable clothes. No heavy jewelry.
• Avoid using any scents when coming to class, respect those who are allergic and sensitive to perfume.
• Yoga is practiced quietly for the most part, but if you have questions, ask your teacher. Don’t chat among yourselves or look around to see what others are doing.
• Beginners: please start with Novice, Gentle, Level 1, Basics and Restorative classes.
• Most classes are suitable for all levels of practice, see class descriptions on website, call with questions.
• Yoga is all about attention – where you place it determines what you get out of it. Focused attention will help you prevent injuries. It will help you relax and experience every moment fully.
• Breathe! Smile! Relax! Have fun! Yoga should feel good!
If this is your first time attending The Yoga Gallery, please download the form below, complete it and bring it with you to your first class.
Release of Liability
Upon Entering the Studio:
- Plan to arrive 10 or 15 minutes before class.
- If you bring a cell phone make sure the ringer is off
- If you arrive early, please wait quietly until the previous class ends
- Remove your shoes before entering the yoga room
- Inform instructor if you have any health concerns or injuries