"The great events of this world are not battles and elections and earthquakes and thunderbolts. The great events are babies, for each child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged with humanity but is still expecting good-will to become incarnate in each human life." - Edmond McDonald
Instructor: Judi Maloy, RYT, Certified Mamaste Prenatal Yoga Instructor. Judi has been teaching Prenatal Yoga since 2005 and looks forward to every Tuesday 5:30 class. She is the Co-Director of the Yoga Gallery of Healing Arts and started the Yoga Gallery in 2002.
Pregnancy is a time of change, wonder, excitement and discovery.
Whether this is your first child or your fourth, let us assist you in making this pregnancy and birth a wondrous journey.
Benefits of Prenatal Yoga
- Prenatal yoga will have a dramatic effect on your energy level.
- The flow of your breath will be easy and your circulation will improve.
- You will learn to adjust to the many changes occurring in your body.
- Your posture will become more balanced.
- The breath work will prime you for labor and childbirth by training you to stay calm when you need it most.
- Yoga will help you to focus on and experience your pregnancy in a deeper way.
- You will feel yourself becoming more grounded and deeply in tune with nature as you learn to relax, remove your uncertainties and open your heart.
- Prenatal yoga is a great way to meet and bond with other pregnant women and to become part of a community.
Our Newest Yoga-baby Mandala
JOIN US TUESDAY EVENINGS 5:30
CLICK TO REGISTER
What our students say:
Erin Meadwell Muller I attribute all of my yoga classes to 90% of my being prepared for labor and my super-easy recovery (hardheadedness gets the other 10%)
Ana Mota Lucas' delivery was very fast!! I was impressed!! My doctor was impressed with my progress and I want to thank you for all the help during my pregancy! I definately think Prenatal Yoga has helped me during the pushes specially with my breathing!
Emily Dunn-Verheyen I can’t tell you how much I think my yoga and exercise helped make my pregnancy, labor and delivery an easy and wonderful experience. I was in labor less than 9 hours and pushed for only about 30 minutes. My body recovered amazingly quickly too. Your prenatal class was wonderful, a highlight for me every week and I will recommend it to every pregnant lady I meet!
Melanie Clodgo Taking prenatal yoga classes really helped me get through my first pregnancy peacefully. It was great to have some "me time" to look forward to every week, and to know I was doing something so good for my health and the baby. I only missed one class the entire time when I was really sick and couldn't get out of bed! I had a very easy pregnancy, and I think the physical and mental benefits of yoga really helped. It was also a great way to meet other pregnant women and be able to share our stories. I will definitely be back if I decide to do this again. Now I am hoping Judi will add a post-natal class!! Well thanks for all the encouragement and advice during classes. By the way, you can also share that the Kegels helped - no perineal tear!! Hopefully Micah and I will be back for some regular classes when things settle down here a bit!!